February 3, 2008

Awaiting a new niece/nephew

I thought I'd post a few pics and videos from the week now, though my next post will be about my new niece or nephew as my sister is in labor now :-)

A pic of Sam sporting a trendy new outfit (sort of)

A fun slideshow of my dad and Sam (and John)



Our friends came over with a sweet girl they were babysitting for the weekend- and Sam really thought it was cool to see a big girl (I though of Abby who is the same age 17 mos)

Carrie and Sam
Kenza and us
the two peas

Here are videos of two of Sam's new favorite games (sorry this one is a bit fuzzy)







And one of him enjoying the theme song of the Muppet Show (the only part he likes)

And one of him playing with Kenza (the big girl :-) ) Though this video is probably overkill, I thought the diehard Sam fans would like to see how he is with bigger kids)


No comments: