July 11, 2009

a few more pics of Dad that I love

Here are some pics that I found on the Tribute to Jeff Littleton group on facebook- there are lots of great comments on there about how he'd touched people's lives mostly. Anyway, I thought that the twinkle that I loved so much in him was more apparent in these two pics of he and Diane eating durian (the king of fruits some say- and Jeff would be one of them, me not so much) than the ones I posted before and I liked this picture of them teaching together too.




4 comments:

kelly parr said...

yea...they both were sitting on our little chair in our living room...ha..both had tiny hiny's!
this is a great blog...can hardly see the pics through my tears..
when you see Diane...please give her a BIG hug from me! Squeeze her tight...

Kelly Parr said...

I tried to go to the Ywam link to hear Jeff and it wouldnt go through...any suggestions?

Elizabeth F said...

Hi Kelly,
I had trouble getting the link to load too. I found that it worked better when I went to the main YWAM podcast site (http://www.ywam.org.sg/podcast.htm) and then clicked on Jeff and Diane's talk. I think it was just taking awhile to load otherwise. Hope that helps.

-Elizabeth (Caitlin's sister)

Unknown said...

So sorry about John's dad. Hope you guys are feeling settled and are ready for baby #2. Praying for you all!