We're back and all adjusted from jetlag. Last night both boys slept straight through again for the first time in ages. John was with us our first week back but he left yesterday for a week-long trip to Bangladesh. Thankfully, Pi Pound is helping me and is so awesome- there are no words. So I'm making quick videos from the boys for him while he's away and I thought I'd share them...
love the pics, caitlin! thank you for posting. i was just thinking of you guys, as it was almost a year ago we were feeding elephants together and awaiting the arrival of Jeff in CM! love kathryn
1 comment:
love the pics, caitlin! thank you for posting. i was just thinking of you guys, as it was almost a year ago we were feeding elephants together and awaiting the arrival of Jeff in CM!
love
kathryn
Post a Comment