August 26, 2010

An awesome trip to Chengdu and our friends the Steiners

We had a super trip to China this past week. It was so much fun to be with our friends, Phil and Julie and the girls. I really liked Chengdu too and China in the summer. I was really enamored with all the old history stuff and details. And it was ridiculously fun to have all four kiddos together again- something about a 1,2,3 and 4 year old together is really rad. I give the week a 10 out of 10 for sure!

Blogger messed up and I haven't the energy to fix the order of the pics so here we go...

I'm putting in random detail pics because I liked them so much, but I won't explain them...



Lily is so grown up this time around- she just turned 2.


This set of photos is from an ancient walking street in Chengdu

Sam took this pic by himself


This next set is from another old city (1700s) a bit outside of Chengdu (I love the roofs in this pic)
The gutter was awesome too
Maddie and Sam were so funny together


Some people rented costumes to try on like the lady on the left and the "soldiers" behind her

I thought this was awesome
That dragon comes out of the wall a bit- pretty cool

This is the Chairman Mao statue in downtown Chengdu

downtown Chengdu









No comments: