
So for Halloween, Sam was Fireman Sam, Jeff was Radar the rescue dog, and I was fire (Sam joked about putting me out all week!)

We were able to go trick or treating at the US embassy compound which was such a special treat and Sam's first time. He thought it was the best idea ever- who wouldn't? You knock on doors, say a few words and get a load of candy!
Here are a few of the other little ones we went with
And some of the big kids we passed on our rounds
Sam's been wearing his costume all week but he also wanted to try Jeff's
and mine
I made a few fun snacks- this watermelon brain
these jack o'lantern fruit salad cups
And frozen banana ghosts
Here are some pics from a trip we took to the night safari with Pi Pound

Jeff and Sam and I had a lot of fun at the pool today

and here are some videos from our Taiwan/Laos trip



1 comment:
What a feast! Thanks.
Post a Comment