Jeff and Sam were angels in the community carol/pageant . That was fun- Sam shepherded Jeff around with the host of angels, but I love this pic- totally reminds me of the littlest angel book with the falling off halo etc.
We had a fun little Christmas party at our place during the week between our families' visits. We had honey glazed ham and scalloped potatoes and mulled wine and it was all so delicious :-)
Then the Littleton/Allen side arrived for a few weeks. We had such a great time- there really is something indescribably magical about time with cousins. Here's a pic from our outing to the snow dome. Jeff was done with it from the moment we entered pretty much. He just kept hiding deeper into his jacket and saying quietly "All done, Mama." Oh well.
Christmas is better with tons of kids too (in my opinion) I sort of love the chaos
The boys got superhero outfits from Grandma
And John got the boys an electric motorcycle- Jeff is in heaven on it- Sam too, but I think since he can ride his bike faster than it goes it's slightly less thrilling.
We got a hamster- (here on Sam's arm). I'll have to do another post about Hammy- but he's been a big highlight around here.
The kids are wearing shirts they decorated ala the 80s with puff paint and fabric markers- such a fun activity (thanks M+PJ)
We made one for Grandma too!
We had all sorts of fun celebrations for New Years and Christmas- This pic is from a silly string fight (thanks M+PJ)
And we sent up lanterns again. The girls saw them in Tangled this year and it was fun to do them in real life with them.
And one last pic to leave you with... really John?!?



1 comment:
Caitlin--I just love your posts. I love keeping up with you and your lovely family and your amazing adventures.
Love,
Annie
Post a Comment