December 2, 2008

I'm pregnant!

We found out last week that I'm pregnant. If all goes well, our next little one will be born sometime around August 2nd. I've added a new pregnancy ticker under Sam's age ticker on the right.

We're thrilled and are even more excited to meet this one then we were the first time around now that we know how wonderful parenting a kid is.

We don't know yet where we'll be for the delivery- more on that later.

Oh, and this time around John is working on convincing me to find out the sex of the baby... we'll see...

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

yay!!!!

Kstro said...

CONGRATS!

rae said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

What!?! I've got competition?

April said...

Woohoo! How exciting- I definitely just let out a little squeal in my office.

Anonymous said...

I like your new Christmas card - you look lovely in red Caitlin. What sweet pix of you in Morocco!! HE is so good. You are in my prayers. love, barb