LOL, love the video of Sam spitting out the water...so cute! Jeff sure is a sweetie, i think he looks like his dad so far. Yall's new place looks SO fabulous! yeah for being moved in!
I love the video of Jeff laughing, and of Sam spitting. Such mundane things that make your day as a parent. Lydia likes to scrunch up her nose in the cutest little goofy smile, and imitates me when I do it.
Love it all- Jeff is such a cutie! Lucy and I just watched Sam's spitting video 3 times in a row- she laughed every time "beh" (as she's calling him) spit out the water.
4 comments:
great to see Jeff enjoying himself. a wonderful smile and laugh! I'll claim his genetic code :)
LOL, love the video of Sam spitting out the water...so cute! Jeff sure is a sweetie, i think he looks like his dad so far. Yall's new place looks SO fabulous! yeah for being moved in!
I love the video of Jeff laughing, and of Sam spitting. Such mundane things that make your day as a parent. Lydia likes to scrunch up her nose in the cutest little goofy smile, and imitates me when I do it.
Love it all- Jeff is such a cutie! Lucy and I just watched Sam's spitting video 3 times in a row- she laughed every time "beh" (as she's calling him) spit out the water.
Post a Comment