
That night we went to the second night of Loy Krathong- the parade. I think they may have floated the floats down the river after they got there, but I'm not sure... Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to see what the floats in the parade looked like- here are three examples.


I like this pic of Jeff- I think it shows what he might look like as a big kid.
We went to a costume party for a kid's bday and Sam was, of course, Superman. But we did facepaint on black eyebrows and tried to get the curl of hair with gel. That all sort of fell apart, but I still liked the pics.
On the way home, we saw a fair with a bouncy castle and merry go round. Sam FLEW with his polyester costume's help. We thought he'd go right off a few times :-)
And here's a video of Jeff laughing- our little cutie



3 comments:
Your view is beautiful. Do you have neighbors? I always think of Thailand as very crowded, but of course that is probably just in the most urban areas. And Jeff is so cute and chubby...very kissable.
I am missing your blog posts! Hope you're back on soon...Love, Annie
This is such a cute video! Love you guys. :)
Post a Comment