July 12, 2011

US in May-California

So I know I'm behind.. .and most summers I just forget it and don't even try to post... but I'm going to try to do a few more catch up posts this time. So here's California (and then we'll have New England, back in Thailand, and our fantastic trip down south)...

First time with the Jones' (just before little Griffin's arrival)




Then a stop in Monterrey to visit the Frohmans
A stop in Pismo Beach to visit the Reites



A stop in Palm Desert to see the Biewengas




And then one night in San Diego with my Aunt Sandy and Uncle Herb (Great Aunt and Uncle actually)- sadly I don't have any pictures from that evening, but it was great to see them for the second year in a row and we really appreciated their hospitality before flying out in the early morning for Boston.

No comments: