July 19, 2011

US in May- New England

We spent the second half of May in New England mainly with my sister's family and my grandparents.

Elizabeth was gracious enough to meet us at the airport on the way to California to bring us our car seat, take an extra bag, and introduce us to Clara. The kids loved the play time in the airport with their cousins too.

Meeting Clara


Reconnecting with their cousin
All four together
We took a little side trip up to my summer camp- Brookwoods and introduced the boys to it's incomparable beauty.




We stayed with my grandparents so we had lots of good bonding time.

I celebrated my birthday with my sister for the first time since high school and got to have one of my grandmother's delicious cakes.
I loved this little table at E's house- just right for the kid's own dining spot.


I love Clara's smile


My Uncle Clark and his daughter Emma came out for a few days near the end of our trip. It was so great to see him and see who Emma is now. I think one of my biggest highlights from this part of the trip was when we took all the kids swimming in a nearby lake. It was so fun to see them play together.
Sisters
We had a big family dinner (most of my mom's side were there)
One day we took an outing to a local farm and dairy. It reminded me of trips I took with my grandparents when I was in elementary school.

Alright so we're all caught up on the US- next post... Khao Sok and the south

No comments: