November 10, 2007

pics and videos from the week (couldn't I call every entry that)

John and I went on our first real date since Sam was born. My parents had given us an IOU for dinner out with free babysitting for our anniversary this year, and we didn't get around to it until now (10+months late :-) ) We had such a good time out together and I think we will do it more often. It was pretty easy just to put Sam to sleep at my parents and then move him mid-sleep.


We've not been having loads of success when it comes to feeding Sam foods- here's what happened when it was Mom and Beets vs. Sam (Sam won)
Shortly after the beet incident- John and I looked over to find Sam like this (on tip-toes on a metal box of slides). Of course we did the two things any good parents would do- John went to spot him and I went to get the camera.
Sam had fun playing in the laundry basket...

And we had fun watching him babble and cruise a bit.

No comments: