November 5, 2007

Still sick... and internet blues

It's been hard to get anything much done since John and Sam and I have still been sick (2 weeks now!) and we haven't had internet at home for awhile. That isn't to say that we haven't had anything going on though...

John's tutor, Mike, is leaving for Congo on Wednesday to continue his studies. We'll miss him but he plans to be back in April so we hope to see him. Also, today he brought a new tutor for John to see what a session is usually like- Eme, also from the DRC, seems like a great guy. I'm still working on finding a tutor that works well for the morning slot.

On Saturday we went to a wedding. It was so wonderful- the bride and groom looked like royalty- Moroccan formalwear is gorgeous and the party was a lot of fun. Also fun has been seeing Sam play with a 3 year old (Gabriel) here for the wedding. Sam would love having a big brother to show him the ropes.

And (big news for us) Sam cuddled last night! That doesn't happen so much, but our friends took this picture of Sam willingly resting his head on John- he stayed that way for an hour or something- amazing. John was in heaven.
When I get the chance, I'll post some pics from the wedding too.

No comments: