March 14, 2008

a few illicit pics of John's days of stardom

Here they are:

To spot John in the film when it comes out (in 2009?)

When you see this pool in the movie you want to look for....

These four- John in an orange shirt and shorts playing ping-pong in the background, our friend in the blue shirt walking back and forth, Ben (with the glasses on his head) floating in the pool, etc.
Here's John talking to Officer Beadie (of The Wire- aka Amy Ryan (also in Gone Baby Gone))- it was the highlight of his time on the set
Do you recognize anyone in this photo?
Like maybe this guy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant post guys!! ben has been sharing his story to the amusement of all our friends!! hope your final lessons have been going well. all good here - back in our winter coats and scarfs!! And there I was chilly in Rabat...speak soon xx

Ben Grames said...

I can't believe I missed this post. I was wondering what happened with the movie. Looks like you had a blast. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it next year.