March 6, 2008

A morning at the park and Sam's new gig

It's spring here in Rabat- there are loads of wildflowers (the tiny just after winter kind) and the air smells so great. John and Sam and I went to the park the other morning and Sam thoroughly enjoyed himself. The funny thing with him now is that even though he can walk on his own it isn't very time-efficient since he stops every step or two to bend down and examine something (as seen in this first pic).

So we end up carrying him one way....
or another :-)


Munya, Sam's babysitter, has found Sam a new gig as baby model. I think I've posted some from earlier- but the last two days produced the following 4 photos. Apparently he is thoroughly enjoying dress-up time- this first pic is one of the best we've ever gotten of him :-)
Our little chef (if you look closely- you can see she h
Here Sam is sporting Munya's son's martial arts uniform (karate?)


And the Moroccan flag

2 comments:

Wild Calla said...

Soooooo cute. I can't wait to see him in April! (and you guys too, of course). :)

J & E said...

If we bring an Indo flag to Penang, can Sam model that for us?