March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam (part 2)

The main reason for this post are the two videos at the bottom- so wonderful to see Sam so happy on his birthday! But he had a good weekend all around- here he's wearing his Moroccan outfit (and today he got matching shoes!!)

Sam and I enjoying the zoo together
Another pic of Sam in his birthday shirt that I include because it reminded my mom and I of...
this pic of me on my first bday in my birthday shirt
Here are two videos of Sam happy as can be on his birthday- this is from our trip to the zoo





Happy in his carseat and with his blankie(at the end)



1 comment:

EMBiewenga said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sam!! I love a lot of your traditions, but the shirt one is one of my favorites. Enjoy Malaysia! Looking forward to lots of pics...