Well- I still don't have my blogging set-up together here in Malaysia and I actually haven't been taking very many pictures since my hands always seem to be full. But we have had a wonderful time so far with our friends visiting from Indonesia and China this week (plus quite a few Malaysia friends). Actually Jason and Elissa just left today and though we don't know when we'll see them again, we had a really sweet visit. Their blog is linked on the right (Drummond Duo)
and Phil and Julie and Maddie's blogs are on the right too.
A couple highlights from the last few days:
-the Easter Egg hunt at Dalat School (thanks to Jacki for the pics!)



-Sam's increasing verbal skills- he says dog now (actually just 'do' but the vowel is there) and he understands us without us giving any hand signs or indications. Like today we found out that we can say "Sam can you give Mama a kiss?" and he'll do it even without me putting my cheek in front of his mouth.
-Easter lunch out at a Thai restaurant with a load of close friends- I'll post the picture later and it's worth seeing because Sam Holden is in it (and he is a super super cute 4 month old)
-Easter dinner here was awesome too- with everyone I've mentionned so far plus all of John's family. I think because we're so close to these people that the size of the party wasn't difficult at all. Although on a not really a highlight side- Sam has been trying to bite kids recently and that makes watching him with them around a little stressful.
No comments:
Post a Comment