March 5, 2007

sometimes you've just got to be able to poke fun at yourself

This entry is in honor of John, who would most certainly post it if he ever posted at all. Both of these two pictures were taken gleefully by him-I think because he finds it ever so funny that I'm not always myself these days.

This first one is from a night when he caught me leaving the kitchen with dinner- not so odd except that I had a monster-sized glob of cottage cheese on my rice and beans and was carrying a whole jar of my aunt Cathy's applesauce. It was also after I had fallen asleep at 7pm only to awake hungry at 9:45.



This picture is from yesterday on the way home from church- I just couldn't keep my eyes open :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love going to the blogsite and finding a new posting. Thank you for doing this.

I could eat a whole jar of Cathy's applesauce and I am not pregnant. I miss that treat.

Anonymous said...

You're so cute when you're sleeping- I bet your baby will be cute when he/she is sleeping too. :)

Anonymous said...

Someone's been turbo-blogging again! Great to see all your updates and pictures. Especially to see you guys with Trudy - so surreal to see you all together on another continent!

Well done Caitlin for keeping the smile with that large baby within you. I hope he/she comes to say a proper hello before too long!!

Checking all the time for updates - so make sure John informs the masses asap when something happens (appropriate pictures only of course)..!