So I figured I should at least put up a post to let people know that the baby hasn't come yet- sometimes I get emails asking about it from people who've checked the blog, so...
We had a great week- my mom is here and she and I cooked several nights in a row to get meals to freeze for this next month after the baby is born. We also went to see a great show at the Mum Puppet Theater www.mumpuppet.org and that was super too. I've been enjoying some serious walking time too- in Wissahickon Gorge- I really love that place. John's been playing sports most nights and went to a concert with some friends Friday. This next week we're hoping I'll go into labor and we'll send out an email to anyone whose email address we've got now and then post on here too when we can.
Ooh, and it's been much warmer here and should be tomorrow too so I'm thinking that we should take my mom frolfing- that's another of my favorite philly things and we haven't been since we've been back. Ooh, I'm so excited what a great idea!!! Ah, verbal processing on the blog...not sure if that's such a great idea but...
March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
what exactly is 'frolfing'?
well...come on baby! Sounds like you are doing well and enjoying your time anyway. Well done Caitlin for your positive outlook as always!
Thinking of you guys everyday....
yeah, i'm from Philly and I don't know what frolfing is either... caitlin, please do expound! baby, where are you?? the world wants to meet you!
Frisbee Golfing, obviously.
Verbal blog processing is a good thing. I think. I'm not sure if I've gotten into trouble for it before... have I? oh, well, anyways, how about if MU wins this weekend then baby comes out to watch the celebration???
Yup-you got it Dave- Frisbee Golfing-
it was amazing as always- I really adore it and my mom took some pics so if I get those from her I'll post so you can see us in action. It's 12:40 am and we just got back from a soccer game- like old times in Aceh really- only instead of a party with the footballers keeping us out late it's the game itself. John's team won 6-3.
"frisbee golf" - i dont get it still. look forward to the photos. maybe that will help!
we're praying for your baby to hurry up guys xxxx
yeah, for aceh friends! it's like we're all sitting around john and caitlin's bedroom, eating chips and chocolate and chatting about the important things in life! ... frisbee golf!
you're right trudy.....the only difference is that we don't have to put up with john's obsessive folding in the background!!!....
miss you guys xx
Oh for some dried mango.
12:30AM??? John is keeping you up that late? What a punk. Maybe he DOES need mango... got a Trader Joes out there? Or a Costco? Or maybe he can just relive trying to feed bananas to the orangutangs!
just to clarify Sarcy - 'feed me john' was ben...
obviously Ben is missing those special mango moments..
Post a Comment