Sam can drive now :-)
With a little help from Papajack

Sam's smile can melt hearts

It's spring here and the poppies and other wildflowers are gorgeous!

Becca had a magic touch with Sam- and Brad had a magic voice so the two of them were a great pair for Sam.

Sam- sporting the aviators from "The Brotherhood of the Travelling Sunglasses"= these glasses looked great on Brad, Cameron, John and Sam.

This is the view overlooking the ocean and the oldest
section of Rabat.
Sam is a star in the mornings for all our visitors and talks and smiles.

My mom hung out with us when we were in Rabat while my Dad was in the US. This is by the beach near Rabat where we had mint tea.

Da boyz in a row...

We went to Fez and Chefchaouen with Sam and he was pretty good- slept through our walks in the markets.

I let the battery die... oops and they jumped it by taking the battery out of one car and putting it on the other car- no long jumper cables here.


Today was a really great day- John made a onesie for Sam that said "I love my Momma" and on the back Happy Mother's Day 2007. But the best part of the day was that John and I went out on our own for two hours while my parents watched Sam. That just doesn't happen much at all (maybe three times so far). We got really amazing pastries from a fancy little shop and went to this eucalyptus forest here that has little cafes tucked away in it and ordered banana smoothies and orange juice. It was a very needed bit of quality time for us.
French classes this past week went fairly well but John and I realized that we need to fix some kinks. Like we're in the same class but we're at different levels so that is a bit hard. I'll write more about our classes and life next time but our laptop battery is dying. Oh well- and no internet at home still :-( till next time...
4 comments:
Happy Mom's Day, Caitlin! I love the haircut - it really suits you! - B
PICTURES!!! Sam is the handsomest little boy in the whole world.
Happy First Mothers day Caitlin!!! I hope you had a great one! Sam is tooo adorable - keep the pics coming
Hi guys! Great to see some more recent pictures...you are all looking wonderful.
Feels like a while since we have been in touch (and any email contact from Ben I do not expect to have had any actual life information).
We had a super 2 weeks in Colorado after leaving Romania which was a well needed break, revolving mostly around lattes and salsa (not together).
Now we are officially 'home' and back in our house. It is very very strange. Ben is back to work and I am still trying to get myself the right job! (having turned down 2 interviews cos I was on holiday...woops!)
Anyway, perhaps an email would have been better than a big long public message, but oh well! I'm an open book.
Sam is looking super cute these days..I love how babies change so much and seem to get more and more beautiful.
Keep the updates coming!!! xx
Post a Comment