Today was the first bday that I've celebrated with either of my parents since I was 20 (and it's been since I was 18 with my mom), so that was awesome!! We pulled out all the stops with a special childhood meal- dad's marinated beef with mashed potatoes and then played trivial pursuit and looked at pictures from my childhood. John and I baked a shortcake for myself and we had loads of fresh fruit and whipping cream with it. That was awesome too.
Anyway, as you will have learned from the last blog entry- we have a bday shirt tradition so I'm going to post here some assorted pics from past years.
I'm 1
I'm 2
I'm 6
I'm 7
I'm 11
I'm 13
Bit of a gap since I haven't gotten the next bunch of pics from my folks...
and I'm 25
I'm 26 (technically this pic was just taken 2 months ago, but I thought it would be a cool pic :-) )

I'm 27 today!


