Here are some pics of our fun time...

When you walk in to the 'farm' there are thousands of butterflies- and one landed on me within the first minute, just where a hair clip would go :-)

Dave and Ruthie- looking at at three pretty butterflies

We love hanging out with our nieces- life is so much more exciting when seen through their eyes.


These two pics are from the animal show- this is a Malaysian scorpian (which are not prone to attacking and don't have enough poison to kill or seriously injure) and a python (which can grow to be 33 feet long). The python was my favorite part of the day- feeling it's muscles around my arms was totally amazing. I remember having the opportunity to touch a snake when I was seven or eight and being totally afraid to, but I was missing out- if you ever have the chance to hold a constrictor- go for it!
Oh and I don't know if you can tell but I'm wearing Lyddie in most of these pics in an Ergo- they are amazing baby carriers which don't make your back sore (even with bigger kids) and I'm excited to be getting one for our baby :-)



1 comment:
Scorpions and constrictors are like fire in a fireplace. Wonderful when they are contained and safe, but terrifying when met in the jungle (unless you are an expert and can say with confidence, "Oh this one won't hurt you."
Post a Comment